22. Raja Muda continues with its 28th thrilling regatta
Asia’s most challenging regatta with its three passage races, continues to enthrall & captivate all participants
26. MVM’s tracking system
MVM’s tracking system using GPS & Inmarasat Satellite Communications increases safety & allows you to monitor your boat from anywhere in the world.
30. Southeast Asia Yachts highlights Sealine and Fjord
The Sealine C430 and the Fjord 36 Xpress are previewed in this issue by Rob Williams from his perch at Phuket’s Yacht Haven Yacht Club.
34. Phuket King’s Cup sails for 31st time
Thanks to some wonderful wizardry by Kevin Whitcraft the King’s Cup was saved and will continue on as one of Asia’s premiere sailing events.
38. Magical Mergui – Islands in the Stream
The intrepid Barry Daniel is off on one of his wonderful adventures again, this time exploring the Mergui for Northrop & Johnson.
50. Seacat launches Calypso XII
This bespoke 26-metre aluminium dive catamaran, built at Ocean Ma-rina, is destined for Calypso Reef Charters in Port Douglas Australia.
54. The BAVARIA C57 has arrived
Elite Yachting & Gulf Charters have teamed up to welcome the 88sqm Bavaria C57, Bavaria’s new fagship, into the land of smiles.
58. The Importance of the Message
Duncan Worthington, one of the most in uential journalists in the region, walks us thru the keys to marketing & communication in this day & age
60. Azimut’s C7 - the Carbon Game Changer
The all new Azimut S7 collection features the extensive use of car¬bon and a triple pod propulsion, offering unprecedented design freedom
62. Sixth Ocean Marina Pattaya Boat Show a big success
Thanks to Ocean Marina’s stellar organizing team led by Scott Finsten and Ian Loke, the sixth OMPBS was a great success and enjoyed by all.