This 150′ modern explorer long range project has been a year long work and development with Joan Plana Palao at WYG, the renowned naval architects Karatas Yacht Design out of Istanbul with the great support of Arkin Pruva Yachts, the shipyard in Antalya, Turkey chosen to build the project and who are fully committed to this project to be their best built to date.
Not only she will be able to reach almost 16kn of top speed but she is ecologic and green! She features a hybrid propulsion system which allows Artemis a max range of 5,000nm while only using the generators as the source of power and with her 330kwh battery bank, she can navigate for 3.5h at 7kn (range of 24nm) in full electric mode being able to enter the zero-emission zoned of the world.
Want to know more? Read the articles about the project below or email me for more inquiries!
Length 155' / 47m
Beam 30' / 9m
Draft 8' / 2.5m
· Large Beach Club on the swimming platform
· Full size gym & massage room
· Has the exterior look of a modern and sleek semi-explorer yacht with a straight bow extended main deck and a 360 walk-around bridge deck.
· Each deck has a full wet bar, state-of-the-art entertainment systems, lounging, and a dining area.
· The main salon features a hydraulic fold-down balcony providing a closer connection with the sea.
· Hybrid propulsion system allowing the yacht to navigate at 7kn for 3.5h with only batteries. Download Brochure
Ads by seayachtingmagazine.com Easy Branches Network